Pocket-sized but powerful, the Nitecore EC30 LED Flashlight shines a brilliant 1800-lumen beam on high power and will run for nearly 13 days on low. Five brightness levels provide just the light you need for any situation, and there are SOS, strobe, and location beacon settings in case you run into trouble. You can triple-click straight to the turbo setting when the light is in Daily mode, or go directly to the strobe in Tactical mode. The magnetized tailcap makes the EC30 a great trouble light, while the stainless steel clip permits comfortable pocket carry.
The EC30 measures 4.4 x 1" and weighs 2.3 ounces. It runs on one 18650 battery or two CR123 cells. It can withstand submersion to 6.6' and is rated impact resistant to 3.3'. An LED indicator in the switch shows the status of the battery, and the circuitry includes the features you would expect from a Nitecore torch: Digitally regulated output, advanced temperature regulation, and flicker-free, non-pulse width modulation constant current. The light's housing is made of Type III hard anodized aluminum alloy with a scratch-resistant optical glass lens.
- Ultra-low: 1 lumen
- Low: 80 lumens
- Medium: 300 lumens
- High: 810 lumens
- Turbo: 1800 lumens (with 8 VDC 18650 battery)
- SOS, strobe, and location beacon: 1800 lumens
- Runtime ranges from 30 minutes on turbo to 310 hours on ultra-low
- Daily mode: Direct access to Turbo
- Tactical mode: Direct access to strobe
- Precision Digital Optics Technology for long throw
- Type: Push button
- Location: Body
- Lightweight and durable aluminum-alloy housing
- Corrosion- and scratch-resistant Type III hard-anodized finish
- Anti-reflection coated, tempered glass lens
- IPX8-rated submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Magnetic tailcap
- Stainless steel clip
- Runs on one 18650 or two CR123 batteries, user supplied
- Compatible with lithium disposable and Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Integrated battery power indicator on switch
- Overheat protection automatically lowers output before damage occurs
- Digitally regulated output and non-PWM constant current