A big, powerful torch with a long throw and onboard charging, the Nitecore MH40GTR Rechargeable LED Flashlight is a solid lighting tool for law enforcement, search and rescue, and outdoor recreation. Outputs range from 15 lumens on low to 1200 lumens on turbo and include 1200-lumen strobe and SOS functions for emergencies. The light uses two 18650 or four CR123 batteries, and it's easy to plug in to the sleeve-protected port for a recharge.
Power and brightness levels are controlled with the push-button tailcap switch—in Turbo mode, click straight to turbo, and in User-Defined mode, customize your click access to high, medium, low, SOS, and strobe. Twist the flashlight's head to change modes. The large head accommodates a 2.4" Precision Digital Optic Technology reflector that throws the beam far downrange. The aluminum housing is built for the rigors of daily use and has a scratch- and corrosion-resistant hard-anodized finish. The MH40GTR is rated impact resistant to 3.3 feet and is IPX8-rated to be submersible to a depth of up to 6.6'. Use the light with the included removable tactical ring that installs on the handle for various tactical hold techniques. A charging adapter and two Li-ion rechargeable 18650 batteries are included, but the light's circuitry enables it to also run on disposable batteries.
- Low: 15 lumens
- Medium: 100 lumens
- High: 380 lumens
- Turbo: 1200 lumens
- One Cree XP-L HI V3 LED
- Deep, smooth 2.4" diameter aluminum reflector is designed to maximize throw
- 1200-lumen strobe and SOS signal
- Tailcap switch for on/off
- Type: Two-stage push button
- Momentary- and constant-on activation
- Last mode memory stores previously used output
- Twist head to select Turbo or User-Defined modes
- User-Defined mode allows customized access to high, medium, low, SOS, and strobe
- Lightweight and durable aluminum-alloy housing
- Corrosion- and scratch-resistant Type III hard-anodized finish
- Anti-reflection coated, scratch-resistant tempered glass lens
- Textured diamond surface ensures a secure grip in cold and wet conditions
- IPX8-rated, submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Removable tactical ring helps to facilitate multiple light/pistol hold techniques
- Runs on two 18650 Li-ion, four RCR123 Li-ion, or four CR123 lithium batteries
- Integrated charging port to charge Li-ion batteries in light
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout battery charge
- Circuitry automatically detects battery type and chemistry and optimizes performance for maximum battery life
- Reverse-polarity protection prevents damage to light