An ideal optic for long-distance shooters, the Swarovski Z5 2.4-12x50 Riflescope comes outfitted with a wide 90 MOA elevation adjustment range at 1/4 MOA/click to give you plenty of rotational room for extreme distance shooting, with the precision to get on target at closer range.
Optically the scope is built with a wide 2.4-12x zoom magnification range that allows you to take in sweeping views on low power with the ability to dial up the magnification for positive identification and increased confidence in your shot placement. Its massive 50mm objective is optimized both for use in low-light conditions—such as at dawn and dusk when many species are most active—and to ensure views remain crisp and bright when viewing targets at long range with the magnification turned all the way up. Index-matched anti-reflection SWAROTOP lens coatings reduce light loss to just 2% so views are bright and crisp with enhanced clarity and resolution and accurate color rendition. SWARODUR exterior lens coatings protect their surfaces from scratches and abrasions.
Furthering its user-friendly design are ergonomically placed zoom and dioptric correction adjustment collars that are easy to manipulate with precision, even when wearing gloves. A 1" maintube makes it compatible with a wide variety of rings and mounts without adding excessive bulk. The housing is made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy that is treated with a scratch-resistant matte-black anodized finish. O-rings seal in the inert nitrogen gas that fills the scope, making it waterproof, submersible, and resistant to internal fogging in extreme conditions.
Stripped to the basics and optimized for long distance, the Z5 is an ideal choice for no-nonsense shooters.
- Magnification zoom range and objective lens diameter combination is optimized for use in forested areas where light can be poor and conditions less than ideal
- 2.4-12x magnification is ideal for close to mid-range use
- Large 50mm objective provides the light-gathering ability required for use in low or challenging light—such as at dawn and dusk or under a heavy cloud cover or in dense fog
- Versatile zoom range allows users to enjoy a wide field of view on low power to scan a large area then zoom in for proper identification and accurate shots
- Anti-reflection index-matched SWAROTOP lens coatings are specifically formulated for the glass they are applied to—which minimizes light loss while reducing glare and improving contrast, color rendition, and clarity
- Scratch-resistant SWARODUR coatings protect exterior lens surfaces
- 46' field of view at 100 yards on 2.4x magnification, 9' at 12x power
- Located on the second focal plane so reticle appears to stay the same size regardless of the magnification setting
- Modified duplex crosshair design
- Enables user to quickly and accurately move from mid- to long-range targets
- Ideal for those who prefer to use the reticle for holdover instead of adjusting their turrets
- Heavier posts and crosshairs for better visibility in low light
Use and Handling
- Textured zoom collar for easy adjustment in cold and wet weather or while wearing gloves
- M52x0.75 objective lens filter threads allow the use of polarizing or ND filters to enhance the view in challenging conditions such as on/near water or in snow
- 1/4 MOA/click impact point correction
- Capped turrets prevent dirt, mud, and dust from fouling the mechanism
- Wide 90 MOA elevation adjustment range is designed for long-range use
- 50 MOA windage adjustment range
- -3 to +2 dioptric correction
- 3.7" eye relief presents a generous eye box for safe use with high-caliber rifles
- Exceptional 10mm exit pupil at 2.4x, 4.1mm at 12x
- Popular 1" maintube fits many widely available rings and mounts
- 4-point coil spring system provides exceptional shock and recoil absorption to withstand use on large-caliber rifles or rough handling in the field
- Lightweight and durable aluminum-alloy chassis
- Scratch-resistant and low-reflective matte black anodized finish
- Waterproof and submersible to 13' (4m)
- Nitrogen filled to be resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature or conditions
- Broad -4 to 131°F operating temperature range