Combining an all-purpose flashlight with a traffic control-style safety wand, the Nightstick NSP-1172 LED Safety Light/Flashlight is ideally suited to a wide range of professional and recreational uses. Click the upper side push-button switch to control the flashlight with either momentary or constant-on activation. Click the lower switch to control the wand functions. Choose floodlight mode to turn the entire white and red array on for maximum light coverage, or activate its flashing mode so the red and white LEDs alternately flash to really get the crowd's attention or to mark a hazardous area. For added versatility, you can activate both the flashlight and safety wand.
The engineered polymer housing has a textured, soft-touch finish that's comfortable to hold. The housing is also IPX4-rated against rain and splashing water and impact resistant to 6.6' so it will stand up to whatever job you ask of it. Rounding out its features, the light comes with two handy attachment accessories—a magnetic clip to position the light for hands-free use and a lanyard ring.
- Simple and convenient single output
- 150-lumen conventional flashlight lights the way ahead of you
- One powerful white LED for flashlight
- Use for pedestrian or traffic control and to warn of danger
- Use to light wide areas close up to perform engine work or change a tire
- Dual side push buttons
- Upper switch for flashlight, momentary or constant-on activation
- Lower switch for safety wand
- Impact- and chemical-resistant engineered polymer housing
- Textured soft-touch grip makes it comfortable to use in all weather
- IPX4-rated water resistant against splashing water and light rain
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Removable magnetic clip and lanyard ring
- Runs on four included AA batteries