The Nightstick NSP-2422R Multi-Purpose LED Flashlight is a unique combination of flashlight and floodlight that provides you with a versatile and innovative illumination solution.
At first blush it looks and feels like a conventional flashlight with a forward-facing Cree LED that produces a 130-lumen beam that is optimized for a far throw. Unlike regular lights, though, a secondary LED is set in the handle just behind the head that produces a 110-lumen floodlight that is emitted at a 90° angle to the primary light—providing critical light for close-up tasks. Using the dual push buttons you can activate either light independently or both at the same time for maximum illumination.
The polymer plastic housing is lightweight and durable—being temperature, corrosion, and impact resistant. It is also sealed to be waterproof and submersible to an IPX7 rating. Further separating this light from conventional ones are powerful magnets set into the integrated clip and tailcap that offer multiple hands-free mounting solutions or to simply hold small magnetic items like nuts or bolts.
- Unique combination of flashlight and floodlight produces an innovative illumination solution
- Two separate and individual Cree LEDs, independently controlled
- Primary forward-facing 130-lumen flashlight is optimized for a long throw
- Secondary LED on side, set at 90° to body, produces a 110-lumen floodlight to illuminate a large area at close range
- Turn both flashlight and floodlight on to produce 235 lumens of mixed illumination for near and far light
- Flashlight runtime is 9.5 hours
- Floodlight runtime is 10.5 hours
- Runtime with both lights activated is 6 hours
- Location: Handle
- Type: Dual push buttons
- Momentary and constant-on activation for flashlight only
- Top button controls primary flashlight output
- Bottom button controls secondary floodlight
- Click both buttons to activate both lights at the same time
- Temperature/impact/corrosion-resistant plastic polymer housing
- High-visibility red housing is easy to find if dropped
- IPX7-rated waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Two integrated magnets, one in the clip and one on the tailcap, offer multiple hands-free mounting options or a way to hold magnetic material like nuts and bolts to keep them handy
- Integrated spring-loaded pocket/belt clip
- Textured handle provides a slip-resistant grip
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Runs on three included AA batteries