From forensic and accident investigations to electrical work to construction sights, basecamps, and more the Nightstick NSR-1514 Rechargeable LED Area Light provides up to 1000 lumens of bright floodlight that chase away shadows to get the job done.
An array of carrying and mounting options makes the light versatile to use and ensures your light is perfectly placed. It has a convenient carrying handle that can extend or be used as a hook, and a magnetic base to mount it on just about any metal surface. When adhered to a metallic surface, you can use the light head's yoke-type mount to move the floodlight side to side or up and down to precisely place it where you need it.
Designed to withstand the rigors of extensive outdoor use in all weather conditions, the light is IPX7-rated to be waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes. It is also impact resistant from heights greater than 6.5 feet. The 6061-T6 aluminum light housing is also powder-coated, making it scratch and chemical resistant. An integrated li-ion battery is charged in the light via a port on the bottom that has a plug to retain its IP rating when properly inserted.
- 500-lumen low mode maximizes battery life while still providing light
- High 1000-lumen output provides light to a large area for maximum visibility
- 36 Cree LED array produces a wide and even flood light
- Type: Push button
- Location: Back of light head
- Constant-on activation only
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Light activates in High mode when turned on
Mounting & Handling
- Set on a yoke-type base allowing it to pan 360° to the side and tilt through a wide range for precise beam placement regardless of how it is mounted or held
- Large thumbscrews on tilt axis lock the light in place
- Located on top, it enables the light to be carried with ease away from potential hot areas on housing
- Hook design lets you hang it from beams and branches
- Extendable for precise beam placement if the hang point is not in the perfect spot
- Powerful rare-earth magnet holds light securely in place, even on vertical surfaces or upside down
- Attaches to non-ferrous metals like steel and other metals
- Lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Chemical-resistant powder-coated finish
- IPX7-rated to be waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Scratch- and shatter-resistant tempered glass lens
- Machined fins on head help to cool the light for improved performance and battery life
- Sealed switch and covered charging port maintains IP rating
- Integrated lithium-ion battery pack, charges in 3-9 hours
- Includes 8' AC and DC charging cords