Capable of long-distance targeting as well as close- and mid-range hunting, the 5-20x50 AO Varmint Riflescope from Barska is a bright, versatile optic with a full suite of useful features. Its glass-etched Trace MOA reticle sits in the second focal plane and offers five brightness settings of red or green (or black if you prefer) for the center of the crosshairs. Impact point correction adjusts at 1/4 MOA per click.
The scope is built on a 30mm maintube with ample room for windage and elevation adjustment. The capped target turrets have a convenient zero reset function to quickly bring you back to your original zero after having adjusted your elevation for extended ranges. The large 50mm objective lens can be adjusted to eliminate parallax from 50 yards to infinity. All glass surfaces bear multiple anti-reflective coatings for optimal light transmission, delivering a sharp image. The 5-20x50 AO Varmint is waterproof, fogproof, and shock resistant and comes with flip-up lens caps to protect the glass on your way to and from the field or the range.
- 50mm objective diameter
- 5-20x magnification
- Linear field of view: 21.5-6.8' at 100 yards
- Fully multi-coated optics deliver optimal transmission of light
Trace MOA Reticle
- Second focal plane
- Green or red illuminated crosshairs
- Five brightness levels
- Glass etched for precise tolerances
Use and Handling
- Objective can be adjusted for parallax, 50 yards to infinity
- Audible and tactile 1/4 MOA per click impact point correction
- Eye relief: 3.1"
- Exit pupil: 10-2.5mm
- 30mm maintube diameter
- Matte black finish
- Knurled zoom ring for easy adjustments
- High capped windage and elevation turrets with zero reset
- Waterproof, fogproof, shock resistant
- Flip-up lens caps