Designed to house Unislot and SuperSlot receivers, the Audio Ltd. A10-RACK is a rackmounted microphone receiver enclosure. It has four slots, making it able to handle eight channels in total for eight separate audio feeds. The audio can be outputted over analog XLR connections, over Dante, or over both at the same time for redundancy.
In the rear of the unit you'll find four BNC sockets for antenna distribution, with 12V power for active antennas, and pass-through jacks for any secondary A10-RACK. You'll also find RJ45 Ethernet ports for Dante, and XLR connections that can also output AES. Power the unit with a 4-pin XLR cable. M3 screws are included for racking the A10-RACK, as are SMA cables to connect receivers to the antenna distribution system.
Key Features at a Glance
- Dante audio network integration for up to four Superslot compatible wireless mic receivers (eight audio channels), such as Audio Limited’s A10-RX, as well as some models by Wisycom and Lectrosonics.
- Antenna distribution with 12V power for active antennas and pass-through for a second A10-RACK (for a total of 16 audio channels)
- Powering distribution via 4-pin XLR-M socket, 10-18 VDC
- Analog or AES outputs via eight XLR-M sockets on rear panel
- Each receiver can be set to output analogue or AES individually (if supported by receiver)
- Simultaneous analog / AES and Dante outputs
- Secondary Ethernet port for Dante redundancy or daisy-chaining second A10-RACK
- USB-B port for updating RX firmware via Mic2Wav app
- 470 to 694 MHz front-end RF filter bandwidth
- 1 RU chassis size with adjustable rack ears to set required depth