Specifically designed for forensic work, the Swift M3-F-BTW1 Forensic Comparison Microscope combines a powerful microscopy device with a WiFi-enabled camera and 8" tablet to share the view with colleagues, in court, or streamed over the internet for online lectures and webinars. Between the camera and the tablet, you can send the view directly to computers, monitors, or TVs via WiFi or an RJ45 ethernet port on the camera or a mini-HDMI port on the tablet.
Swift M3-F Forensic Comparison Microscope
The Swift M3-F Forensic Comparison Microscope provides the user with both micro and macro objectives at a competitive price. Multiple stage positions and a simplified transition process makes it an ideal solution for labs where both micro and macro specimen views are needed. Additionally, the cordless top and bottom LED illumination is efficient, produces virtually no heat, and lasts for up to 50,000 hours between replacements. The M3-F features tripod legs for secure and sturdy viewing and ergonomic carry handles for ergonomic and safe handling whether the microscope is in transport or in use.
- 4x, 10x, 40xrd micro and 1x macro objectives
- Tri-pod legs for sturdy footing
- Multiple stage positions allow for micro and macro viewing
- Gliding 4" stage plate with 'one-touch' stage clips
- Reversible black/white stage plate and specimen cup
- 0.65 condenser with sealed iris diaphragm
- Ergonomic carry handles, promote proper handling
- Transitioning from micro/macro mode is as easy as loosening the stage thumbscrew, repositioning the stage, and retightening the thumbscrew and swapping stage inserts
- Cordless top and bottom LED illumination provides energy efficient, white light with virtually no heat
- Extra bright LED lasts up to 50,000 hours between replacements for minimum maintenance and downtime
- Battery charger included with microscope automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged
- Quality manufacturer and all-metal internal parts ensure durability and minimal down time
National Moticam X3 Wireless 4MP WiFi Microscope Camera
Use the National Moticam X3 Wireless 4MP WiFi Microscope Camera to view your microscope specimens on a computer or tablet, or attach the included focusable lens and tube and convert it to a macro camera.
The Moticam X3 generates its own WiFi signal to connect to your devices so you can live-stream and capture images using the iOS or Android app for tablets, computers running the included Motic Images Plus software, or any other device using a web browser (but with limited functionality).
Whether you're a teacher who wants to display their microscopy to a class, a jeweler who needs to show a client a gemstone, or an enthusiast who is interested in posting and sharing on social media, the Moticam X3 is the ideal tool for the job.
- Use one of the two included eyepiece adapters to view images through a microscope eyepiece. The 30mm and 38mm outside-diameter adapters fit the most popular size eyepieces
- Attach the camera to a C-mount adapter on trinocular-style microscopes. The included C-ring may be required for proper mounting depending on the type of adapter and microscope
- Use as a self-contained macro camera by installing the included focusable lens and macro tube
- Generates its own WiFi signal to wirelessly connect to tablets and computers
- WiFi standard of IEEE802.11b/g/n/ac at either 2.4Ghz (default) or 5Ghz (fast mode)
- Connect to Android/iOS devices or WiFi-enabled computers via web browser or included software
- Capture still images or live feed with app and software
- Use on devices with screens 7" or larger; iOS 5 or higher/Android 4.0 or higher recommended
- Max range 10' line of sight
- 4MP 1/3" CMOS sensor
- Live Image: 1920x1080 or 1280x720
- Up to 30fps with 5Ghz-compatible device
- Auto white balance or user configured
- 38.1dB signal-to-noise ratio
- 70.1dB dynamic range