This FotodioX Pro TLT ROKR Tilt-Shift Lens Mount Adapter allows a Canon FD-Mount lens to be used with a Fujifilm X-mount camera. Tilt, shift, and rotational capability is provided to help ensure correct convergence of lines within your frame, or to achieve selective focus effects, making this adapter useful for architecture, product, and macro photography. This adapter also complements panoramic stitching with or without a panoramic tripod head, allowing for more precise capture of individual composite images so that can be more easily and accurately stitched.
The shift function provided by this Pro TLT ROKR Tilt-Shift Lens Mount Adapter enables movement of a lens's optical axis by +/- 10mm from its center, while the tilt function allows the plane of focus to be adjusted by 10mm in one direction. Clockwise or counterclockwise 360° rotation is also enabled to control the direction of tilt and so that the shift function can be performed at any rotational angle parallel to the camera it is installed on. Tilt, shift, and rotational movements can be carried out simultaneously or independently of each other, and in either case with a smooth, click-less action.
To control the amount of light that enters a Canon EF or EF-S-mount camera when combined with a Canon FD-mount lens, an aperture-control ring is built into this Pro Lens Mount Adapter. The control ring couples with the lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to brightness as well as depth-of-field can be made.
- Allows a Canon FD-Mount lens to be used with a Fujifilm X-mount camera
- Enables tilt, shift, and rotational capability
- Allows attached lens to tilt up to 10mm and shift +/- 10mm from its center
- Attached lens can be rotated 360°
- Smooth shift and rotational movements
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Aluminum-alloy construction with brass mounting rings for durability
- Built-in, aperture-control ring couples with the lens's aperture mechanism to enable adjustments to brightness as well as depth-of-field