Finished in black with silver and chrome hardware, this Flight Zone Glide Style Compact DJ Coffin with Wheels from Odyssey Innovative Designs is designed to house one Rane Seventy-Two mixer and a Rane Twelve controller while providing full protection from the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. The case features a Glide-Style laptop platform with two cable port holes, and removable front and rear panels for accessing I/O jacks. Set up the glide platform in the standard flat configuration, or utilize attachable angled support panels (available separately) to position it with a tilt for improved visibility and ergonomics.
Sturdy 3/8" plywood construction capped with heavy-duty ball corners and hardware enhances exterior protection for your Rane equipment, which can be arranged with the mixer at the left or right side. Store cables, adapters, and accessories in the open space beneath and behind the controller. Durable rubber feet prevent the case from sliding and obviate scratches to your tabletop. Roller wheels and recessed handles and latches ensure simple transport between gigs.
Note: For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform, and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
- Patented Glide Style full-width laptop platform with two cable port holes
- Glide platform tension latches
- Configure the gliding platform in the standard setup with a flat-top surface, or add angled side support panels (available separately) to position the platform higher and at an angle
- Removable front- and rear-access panels
- Roller wheels and bottom rubber feet
- Heavy-duty ball corners and hardware
- Generous cable management space beneath and behind equipment
- Cable management side port holes between compartments
- Recessed handles and latches