If you're a run-and-gun video creator looking for a compact, cost-effective solution to help your work sound a lot better, the Saramonic CamMic has been designed with you in mind.
This lightweight shotgun microphone mounts directly to DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras, or to smartphones and tablets with an adapter (available separately), and yields a significantly improved sound compared to the built-in mics on these devices. Plug-and-play operation makes it extremely easy to use right out of the box. With no batteries to install or charge, you can immediately start recording your YouTube videos, Facebook Live streams, and interviews, at home or on the go.
Note: The microphone has a 3.5mm plug compatible with smartphones and tablets equipped with a headphone jack.
Shotgun Mic for Focused Sound
Built-In Shockmount Reduces Vibrations and Rumble
Dual-Layer Windscreen Blocks Wind Noise
Versatile Mounting Options
- Lightweight mic fits comfortably on your camera without weighing it down
- Low-profile design means that your mic stays out of the way
- High-pass filter with On/Off switch
- Operates on plug-in power from your camera or mobile device
- Short, coiled right-angle 3.5mm TRS to right-angle 3.5mm TRS cable with gold-plated connectors for connection to the mic input of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Short, coiled right-angle 3.5mm TRS to straight 3.5mm TRRS cable with gold-plated connectors for connection to the headphone jack of mobile devices