The Saramonic LavMicro 2M provides vloggers, mobile journalists, and documentary makers with a cost-effective solution that simplifies recording two-person interviews. It comes with two wired, clip-on lavalier microphones attached to a single 3.5mm plug that connects to the mic input of a DSLR, mirrorless, or video camera, as well as the headphone jack of a smartphone or tablet.
The quality lavalier mics can be placed directly on the persons you are recording, capturing audio at the source and delivering clear, intelligible speech, while offering a considerable improvement compared to the sound of the built-in mic on your recording device.
The LavMicro 2M can run on plug-in power from your device or on an LR44 battery, so you can conserve battery life on your camera for longer shooting time. Plug-and-play operation makes it extremely easy to use right out of the box, allowing you to immediately start recording your YouTube videos, Facebook Live streams, and interviews, at home or on the go.
2 Lavalier Mics + 1 Cable = Better-Sounding Interviews
- The LavMicro 2M uses an omnidirectional polar pattern ensuring that the sound remains consistent, even when the talent's head moves away from the mic
- 23' long cable gives you plenty of length to position subjects in front of the camera, around a table for a podcast recording, and more
- Battery- or plug-in-powered—lets you work with a wide range of cameras
- Alligator-style mic clips provide a firm grasp to collars and clothing
- Fitted foam windscreens reduce unwanted wind noise when shooting outside
- Included 1/4" adapter lets you use the LavMicro M2 with cameras equipped with a 1/4" microphone input
- Reusable cable ties help you keep your wires tidy
- Included miniature screwdriver is provided for accessing the battery
- Compact, soft-shell zippered case for safe storage and transport
- The battery compartment features a switch that lets you choose between Camera and Smartphone modes
- Camera Mode: Each mic is recorded to a discreet channel on the camera, meaning one mic is recorded to the left side and the other is recorded to the right side. This configuration gives you more control over the mix in post production
- Smartphone Mode: The microphones are mixed together and recorded to both your smartphone’s left and right channels