The Saramonic SR-XLR35 cable allows you to connect an XLR dynamic microphone or a self-powered condenser microphone to the headphone jack of an iOS or Android smartphone/tablet, or to the mic input of a DSLR/mirrorless camera.
The 10' cable is terminated with a locking, female XLR connector on one end and a 3.5mm TRRS plug at the other.
- Connect XLR microphone directly to mobile devices and DSLR cameras
- Works with any dynamic XLR microphone or self-powered condenser microphone like shotgun mics
- Works with Android and Apple devices equipped with a headphone jack
- Compatible with DSLR and mirrorless cameras, cinema cameras, camcorders, and more
- Easy-to-use with simple plug-and-play operation
- Mode switch allows you to configure the cable for use with either a smartphone or a camera
- 10' long cable provides freedom of movement
- Locking female XLR connector prevents mic from accidentally getting unplugged