Carry your XF705 in a ready-to-shoot configuration inside the Porta Brace Cargo Style, Top Opening Case For The Canon XF705. The case has been made to be extra tall, enabling it to easily your XF-705 and accessories. Dual zipper opening enables you to lift your camera out of the bag easily, without having to use one hand to hold the bag open. With the top of the bag completely open, you have a complete view of and easy access to the interior.
The exterior is made of 1000D CORDURA nylon and triple-bonded nylon threads to withstand harsh field conditions and last a long time. The bottom is designed to be water resistant, and with a layer of non-skid material to provide protection when the case is set on the ground. The interior is padded and lined with soft Veltex fabric, which protects the finish of your camera from scuffing, while providing attachment area for the movable dividers. The case features suede leather handles and a removable padded, suede shoulder strap.
- Lightweight, yet sturdy design
- Designed with extra height so that you can carry your camera built, and ready to shoot
- Quick-Zip dual-zipper design lifts the top cover off the full width of the top opening
- Dual-rigidity foam construction provides the structure of the bag and protects your gear
- The included universal camera cradle and cinch strap protect and hold your camcorder fast and secure during transportation
- 1000D CORDURA nylon exterior with triple-bonded nylon threads to withstand harsh field conditions and provide long life
- Anti-skid, waterproof bottom panel
- Veltex fabric interior
- Suede leather handles
- Removable, padded suede leather shoulder strap