With the DS-80W Wireless Portable Document Scanner from Epson, you can scan important documents and papers on the go. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices, the scanner automatically detects connectivity and switches between USB and battery-powered wireless operation without the need for user intervention. The unit features an optical resolution of 600 dpi for detailed image capture and can scan documents from 2 x 2" to 8.5 x 72". It can scan business cards, ID cards, receipts, letter size sheets, as well as long media, and the scanner has a fast scan speed of 15 ppm at 300 dpi when working with 8.5 x 11" sheets of paper. The automatic feeding mode combines multi-page scans into one file and automatically accepts each new sheet as it's inserted. OCR and document management software is included as well, and together they allow you to create editable text and searchable PDFs. A single USB cord connects to your computer for powering the unit when scanning directly via USB, and the scanner features a rechargeable, built-in battery for wireless use.
- Windows, Mac, iOS and Android compatible, the scanner automatically switches between USB and battery-powered wireless without the need for user intervention
- Optical resolution of 600 dpi
- Scans letter-size documents at 15 ppm at 300 dpi
- Scans documents, business cards, ID cards, and receipts
- Automatic feeding mode accepts each new sheet as it's inserted and combines multi-page scans into one file
- Included OCR and document management software converts scans into editable text and searchable PDFs
- Powered via USB cable, or built-in, rechargeable battery