The Elation Professional PROTRON ECLYPSE is a versatile high-powered IPX4 outdoor-rated color blinder, strobe, and wash luminaire, well suited for concerts, festivals, weddings, cruise ships, or any environmentally challenging application. The fixture utilizes 96 x 10W CREE RGBW 4-in-1 LEDs with a 31° beam / 63° field angles, which provides a total lumen output of over 27,000 Lumens.
Brilliant eye candy effects are capable via the selectable pixel mapping zones, with intensity, duration, rate, and FX control, as well as a super high-speed (1-25 fps) adjustable strobe. The luminaire can be controlled via DMX, RDM, Kling-NET, and Art-Net protocol support, with 8-/16-bit RGB and RGBW smooth color mixing modes.
The fixture also features an adjustable/removable yoke bracket with 3-position holes and an interlocking system for connecting multiple units in a matrix design. The rear panel features a variety of connections including IP54 3-/5-pin DMX, RJ45 etherCON, and IP65 Seetronic power in/out connections, as well as a 4-button control pane with OLED menu display and a multi-voltage universal auto switching power supply (100-240v). The Elation Professional PROTRON ECLYPSE ships with an Omega bracket and a Seetronic IP65 power cable.
- Versatile color blinder, strobe, and wash luminaire
- High-powered 1000W air cooled IPX4 outdoor rated
- 96 x 10W CREE RGBW 4-in-1 LEDs
- 31° beam / 63° field angles
- 27,000+ total lumen output
- Brilliant eye candy effects
- Selectable pixel mapping control zones
- Strobe intensity, duration, rate, and FX control
- Super high-speed (1-25 fps) adjustable strobe
- DMX, RDM, Kling-NET and Art-NET protocol support
- 8-/16-bit RGB and RGBW smooth color mixing modes
- Adjustable/removable yoke bracket with 3-position holes
- Interlocking system for multiple unit matrix designs