A wide area light for nearby viewing or a focused beam with a longer throw—the Pelican 5010 2AA Flashlight gives you both. Simply slide the light head forward for a spot beam and back for flood. Offering a peak output of 392 lumens, this rugged light features an IPX8-rated, submersible aluminum housing with a Type II anodized finish. High, low, and flashing modes are selected with the tailcap push-button switch. The light runs on two included AA batteries, and a power indicator light on the switch keeps you apprised of the cells' status.
- High: 392 lumens
- Low: 22 lumens
- Flashing mode
- White LED
- Runtime: 2.3 hours on high, 26 hours on low
- Tailcap push-button switch
- Sliding head for flood-to-spot adjustment
- Type II anodized aluminum housing
- IPX8-rated water resistant, submersible to 3.3'
- Battery power indicator
- Runs on two included AA batteries