Designed for mobile journalists, news gatherers, and videographers, the Comica Audio CVM-WM300B two-person, camera-mount wireless combo microphone system is a complete solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech to your video rig. Record one or two subjects from up to 394' away, and run audio to your camera, DSLR, or camcorder while monitoring through headphones in real time. Locking connections on the receiver and bodypack transmitter eliminate unintended cable disconnects.
With an omnidirectional lavalier microphone, a bodypack transmitter, a wireless handheld mic/transmitter, a two-channel receiver, multiple cables, mounting accessories, and a carry case, the CVM-WM300B has everything you need for seamless audio integration into your video production setup. Its 96 channels allow interference-free signal quality and easy setup thanks to auto-scan channel selection and automatic IR synchronization. The wireless handheld mic is powered via two AA batteries (available separately), while the receiver and bodypack transmitter are powered via built-in 2000mAh rechargeable batteries, which provide up to eight hours of standby time and can be recharged via USB.
Two Channels in One Receiver
- The CVM-WM300B features a two-channel receiver with dual external antennas and multiple mounting options, allowing you to save space on your shooting rig by using a single receiver to simultaneously accept signals from two transmitters. Affix the receiver to a standard tripod, or use the included shoe-mount accessory to mount it on your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- The high-resolution backlit LCD screen shows vital information such as battery status for the receiver and both transmitters, audio level, and group/channel selection.
- Select mono output mode when using a single transmitter or recording signal from both transmitters to a mono camera input. Switch to stereo output mode to record each transmitter to a separate audio channel (Group A to the left channel, Group B to the right channel).
- The CVM-WM300B includes two audio cables—one 3.5mm and one 3.5mm to XLR—for connecting the receiver's volume-adjustable 3.5mm line output to the input of your camera, DSLR, or camcorder. A separate 3.5mm port is provided for real-time monitoring through headphones.
Bodypack Transmitter and Lavalier Microphone
- The CVM-WM300B includes a bodypack transmitter and a lavalier microphone for convenient mic placement on your subject in interviews, documentaries, vlogs, conferences, and more. The microphone's locking 3.5mm plug screws into place to prevent accidental disconnection.
- By utilizing an omnidirectional polar pattern, the lav mic offers 360° sound pickup, which is more forgiving to your subject's head movements. Fit the supplied windbuster on the lav mic to significantly reduce noise from wind and rustling of clothes.
- The transmitter's 3.5mm input can accept line-level signal should you need to do a camera hop; route the output of a mixer or field recorder into the transmitter's line input to wirelessly stream the audio mix to the receiver.
Wireless Handheld Microphone/Transmitter
- The wireless handheld microphone is perfect for news gathering, live vocal performances, guest speakers, and more. Its built-in transmitter ensures reliable wireless connectivity to the camera-mount receiver.
- Dedicated switches are provided for easy switching of the low-cut filter and high or low transmission power.
Versatile Power Options
- Power the bodypack transmitter and receiver via their internal rechargeable batteries for up to eight hours. Alternatively, power them with external USB battery packs or recharge the internal batteries via USB. With such versatility, you can keep working on long shoots.
- The wireless handheld microphone is powered via two AA batteries (available separately). Simply unscrew the bottom section to access the battery compartment.
- Maximum operating range of approximately 394' line-of-sight or 263' with obstruction
- Utilizes the UHF FM band in two groups—Group A for 520.0 to 548.5 MHz and Group B for 550.0 to 578.5 MHz
- 96 channels with auto-scan selection for interference-free operation
- Fast automatic sync via IR
- Selectable group (A, B, or A/B) via side-panel switch on receiver
- Switchable stereo/mono audio output on receiver
- 16-level volume adjustment on bodypack transmitter
- Selectable mic- or line-level input on bodypack transmitter
- Transmitter low-cut filter reduces rumble and low-frequency buildup
- Seletable high/low transmitting power; use low-power mode to reduce power consumption when working at close range, or switch to high-power mode to improve signal quality when working at greater distances
- Transmitter power buttons double as mute switches (long press for power, short press for mute)
- Metal body construction provides efficient shielding against EMI
- Includes carrying case for simplified transport