Optimized for use on worksites, the Ricoh G900 pairs a truly rugged physical design with versatile imaging capabilities and an immense feature set to complement its use at civil engineering, construction, disaster relief, manufacturing, and indoor industrial sites. Featuring a 20MP BSI CMOS sensor, high-resolution stills shooting and UHD 4K30 video recording are possible, and an ISO 125-25600 sensitivity range benefits working in various lighting conditions. A 5x optical zoom lens also contributes to the camera's flexibility, and covers a wide-angle to telephoto 28-140mm equivalent focal length range, which is benefitted by a series of digital Shake Reduction modes to produce sharper handheld images.
The G900's distinguishing features, though, lie in its tough physical design, which renders it waterproof to depths of 65.6', shockproof from heights of 6.6' as well as freezeproof, crushproof, dustproof, and resistant to chemical disinfection. Also complementing its use on worksites is the incorporation of an enhanced Camera Memo function, for attaching text or audio messages to files, and an advanced password protection Camera Lock function to restrict use of the camera. Surrounding the camera's lens is an LED ring light that, besides illuminating close-up subjects, works in conjunction with a Barcode Scanning mode. A high-accuracy GPS module is also incorporated into the camera's design, and permits embedding location information within your image files.
- Waterproof-rated for use underwater to depths of 65.6' / 20m for up to two hours of continuous operation (IPX8/JIS Class 8-equivalent)
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof to falls from 6.6' / 2m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof to protect the internal components of the camera (IPX6/JIS Class 6-equivalent)
- Chemical-resistant for using ethanol disinfection, bleach disinfection, and liquid chlorine dioxide, to suit business, industrial, and construction site use
20MP CMOS Sensor
Ricoh 5x Zoom Lens and LED Ring Light
UHD 4K Video and Movie SR+
Camera Memo Function
Password-Protected Camera Lock Function
- The integrated LED ring light also facilitates the ability to scan barcodes in a dedicated Barcode Scanning mode.
- Helping to maintain consistent compositions and for assessing progress at a construction site, Transparency Guide allows you to recall a previously captured image on the LCD monitor and use it as a template for capturing a new image with the same composition. The transparency level can be adjusted between 20% to 80% and you can recall two separate images for at-a-glance comparisons.
- Image Clipping function permits checking two related images, such as an image or a worksite and an image of survey data, on a computer screen.
- A range of highly legible Ricoh RT fonts can be used for adding text overlays onto images.
- Besides one SD memory card slot, 6.5GB of internal memory is also available for storing images.
- Electronic Level guide can be used to maintain consistently straight horizons and verticals.