The ProX EZ-TILT is a tour-ready, heavy-duty stand for professional sound and lighting consoles in road cases. It features a lifting/rolling design that helps you raise the console to a horizontal working position quickly and safely—sparing you a lot of physical exertion.
The EZ-TILT has a proprietary hinge design, utilizing a self-lubricating internal roller system that makes it easy to open and fold smoothly. An additional hinge system expands the width, allowing the stand to hold larger mixers. The 30" height puts the desk at a comfortable working level.
The lightweight stand features durable steel construction designed to withstand the rigors of touring, folds up for transport or storage, and includes two 3" non-marring wheels for easy movement. With its smart design, the EZ-TILT offers a practical and dependable alternative to deadlifting consoles.
Features at a Glance
- Helps raise heavy console to working height—sparing your back
- Black powder coated high-grade steel for strong support
- 3" non-marring wheels
- Load rated to 650 lb
- 36" depth from front of stand to back
- Expandable up to 38" wide
- Retractable legs with rubber stoppers to prevent tipping
- Can be used in multiples for very large cases
- Designed and engineered in New York, USA
- Soundcraft: Vi Series, Si Series, GB 40, MH3, and MH4
- Midas: Pro2, Pro3, Pro6, ProX, M32, and more
- Yamaha: Rivage and TL Series and more