Ideal for long-range terrestrial spotting and observation—even in challenging light—or amateur astronomy, the 45° angled-viewing BRESSER Condor 24-72x100 Spotting Scope will be your constant companion at the range, up a stand, in a blind, or anywhere else you glass.
This scope employs anti-reflection fully multi-coated lens surfaces and a BAK4 Porro prism system that work together to produce bright and clear tack-sharp, high-contrast images with accurate color fidelity across the entire field of view. Ideal for long-range use, the broad zoom range allows you to take in a wide field of view for general viewing purposes, with the ability to draw distant subjects in close for more detailed observations. To ensure views remain bright, even when viewing subjects at extremely long range on maximum magnification, this Condor is outfitted with a massive 100mm objective. The light-gathering capability of the lens pushes the usability from the pre-dawn hours all the way past sunset and into late dusk and makes it ideal for amateur astronomers to enjoy lunar observations, satellite watching, or comet hunting. The eyepiece is set at a 45° angle to the optical tube and the tripod mounting collar allows the whole scope to rotate, so you can precisely place the eyepiece in the optimal position whether you are standing, sitting, or lying prone.
To withstand the rigors of the trail, range, or blind, BRESSER built the chassis out of a combination of aluminum and plastic and wrapped it in a protective rubber armor. Its optical tube is sealed to be waterproof so you can stay out if the weather turns wet or snowy. A retractable sunshade prevents lens flares that can spook game and keeps rain and snow off the objective to ensure clear views in less-than-ideal weather. BRESSER includes a custom stay-on/view-through nylon case that makes setup and breakdown on a tripod or other support system fast and easy while adding another layer of protection and providing the ability to react quickly when opportunities present themselves.
Built for performance whether you're hunting for big game in the American West, birding on the East Coast, or turning your gaze upward into the universe, the Condor 24-72x100 will become an welcome addition to your optics kit.
- Ideal for long-range terrestrial observation and identification as well as amateur astronomy such as viewing the moon, satellites, comets, and constellations
- Powerful 24-72x zoom range allows the user to view wide areas on low power with the ability to zoom in and make detailed observations
- Massive 100mm objective is optimized for low-light conditions and to ensure views remain bright when viewing distant subjects at high magnification
- Traditional Porro prism light path produces clear and bright views without internal light interference
- BAK4 prism glass delivers a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated lens surfaces increase light transmission for accurate color representation and improved contrast and clarity
- 100' field of view at 1000 yards on 24x power
Use and Handling
- Eyepiece set at 45° angle to scope body for easier and more comfortable viewing when sitting, standing, or lying prone and allows a lower tripod height for improved stability
- Single-speed slip-resistant focusing knob
- Twist-up eyecup for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Standard 1/4"-20 mount is compatible with a wide variety of quick release (QR) plates, heads, and photo/video/field tripods
- 240° rotating tripod collar allows user to precisely adjust the eyepiece position relative to tripod head
- Extra-long 18.5mm eye relief at all magnifications allows for more comfortable viewing with reduced eyestrain, especially during long-duration glassing sessions
- Wide 4.2mm exit pupil on 24x will completely cover most pupils in low light conditions
- Combination of aluminum and plastic chassis material helps to reduce weight without sacrificing strength and durability
- Sealed to be waterproof to allows its use in wet or snowy conditions
- Built-in extendable sun shield prevents glare to improve contrast and clarity and minimizes lens flare that can compromise a hidden position during a hunt
- Soft stay-on/view-through nylon case provides full access to all mount and adjustments to add protection and to make setup and breakdown faster