The 5" OLED Touchscreen Monitor from Transvideo offers a display resolution of 1280 x 720 and brightness of 380 cd/m². It records in H.264 and provides 3G/HD/SD-SDI input and output. The StarliteHD+ features include SD card recording, playback, a snapshot feature, image flip, reverse mode, PDF-report generation, and 1.3x and 2x anamorphic de-squeeze functions. Peaking and a 1:1 pixel-to-pixel zoom can be used to check your focus. Display tools include a zoom zone, and smart corner-assignable waveform, histogram, and vectorscope functions. The connectors are placed at an angle, enabling them to remain recessed behind the monitor's rectangular outer edge.
- Internal H.264 recording with MP4 conversion and SD card slot
- Snapshot, image flip, reverse, and PDF-report features
- 1.3x and 2x anamorphic de-squeeze
- Assignable smart corners with waveform, histogram, and vectorscope
- Focus features include 1:1 pixel-to-pixel zoom and peaking
- Metadata Reports