Comprising everything needed to begin shooting, the Nikon COOLPIX A1000 Digital Camera Deluxe Kit from B&H bundles the sleek point-and-shoot with a memory card, a camera pouch, and a spare rechargeable lithium-ion battery. A two-year drops and spills warranty is also included for further protection to your equipment.
Nikon COOLPIX A1000 Digital Camera (Black)
Pocketable and versatile, the black Nikon COOLPIX A1000 is a sleek point-and-shoot offering flexible imaging capabilities and a well-rounded physical design. A 16MP BSI CMOS sensor and EXPEED image processing yield high-resolution, well-defined imagery with an ISO 100-6400 sensitivity range and a fast 10 fps shooting rate for photographing moving subjects. UHD 4K video recording is also supported at 30p, along with Full HD recording at up to 60p, and still frames can be pulled from 4K footage for isolating fast-moving moments. Complementing the imaging assets is the impressive 35x Zoom-NIKKOR ED lens, which covers a 24-840mm equivalent focal length range to suit shooting in nearly any situation. Lens-shift VR benefits stills shooting at long focal lengths and with slower shutter speeds, and compensates for the effects of camera shake for up to three stops. Additionally, the A1000 is further characterized by its high-resolution 1.166m-dot electronic viewfinder for eye-level viewing, a rear 3.0" 1.036m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless sharing and remote control.
16MP 1/2.3" BSI CMOS Sensor
Zoom-NIKKOR ED 35x Zoom Lens
UHD 4K Video Recording
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Sleek, pocketable form factor is ideal for everyday shooting.
- High-resolution 1.166m-dot electronic viewfinder provides bright, clear eye-level viewing, which is especially beneficial when working in bright conditions.
- A 3.0" 1.036m-dot touchscreen LCD is an intuitive means for live view shooting, playback, and menu navigation, and it has a tilting design to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy work in conjunction with Nikon's SnapBridge system for connecting the camera with a mobile device in order to wirelessly share images between devices as well as remotely control the camera.
- Snap-Back Zoom Button lets you quickly zoom out from a super telephoto position to regain perspective of the entire scene and reacquire your subject. This button can also be customized to activate manual focus, aperture, ISO, exposure compensation, or white balance adjustments.
- EN-EL12 rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers approximately 250 shots per charge.
- An HDMI port permits connecting the camera directly to an HDTV for high-resolution playback.
- Built-in pop-up flash can be used for additional illumination when working in difficult lighting conditions.
Other Camera Features
- Target Finding AF automatically assesses the scene, recognizes intended subjects, and then adjusts the AF area according to the subject's size to better ensure clearly focused images.
- The contrast-detection autofocus system and Subject Tracking function also work to maintain focus on moving subjects.
- Smart Portrait System utilizes a series of automatic functions, including In-Camera Red-Eye Fix, Face-Priority AF, Face Priority AE, Smile Mode, Blink Warning, Skin Softening, and D-Lighting to produce better portraits.
- Scene Auto Selector automatically recognizes the type of scene you are photographing and selects one of six commonly used scene modes to alleviate the need to manually select your mode.
- Multiple Exposure Lighten records multiple shots into one frame to creatively capture moving subjects, such as fireworks.
- Creative Mode options let you produce artistically-refined imagery in-camera.
- Scene Modes: Backlighting, Beach, Close Up, Dusk/Dawn, Easy Panorama, Fireworks Show, Food, Landscape, Multiple Exposure Lighten, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Party/Indoor, Pet Portrait, Portrait, Scene Auto Selector, Selective Color, Smart Portrait, Snow, Soft, Sports, Sunset, and Superlapse Movie.
- In-camera image editing modes: Copy, D-Lighting, Filter Effects, Quick Effects, Quick Retouch, Skin Softening, and Small Picture.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
Record 4K UHD Video
Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Durability You Can Count On
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Ruggard HFV-260 Protective Camera Case
The HFV-260 Protective Camera Case from Ruggard is a semi-hard shell case that can hold your digital point-and-shoot camera or smartphone. The tough outer shell protects the contents from bumps, abrasions, and incidental contact while the inside, with its softer lining, will be gentle on the screen and finish of your camera.
Access is via the pouch's dual zippers that open the clamshell casing for easy retrieval of your gear. Carrying the pouch is made easy by its removable neck strap or handy belt loop that will leave you handsfree for other pursuits. The pouch is topped off with a front sewn-in Ruggard logo and three-year warranty.
Watson EN-EL12 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.7V, 900mAh)
The Watson EN-EL12 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack works with the same cameras as the Nikon EN-EL12. This replacement battery pack features a capacity of 900mAh, 3.7V of output power and 3.33 watt-hours. Small and lightweight, lithium-ion batteries can be charged or discharged at any time without developing memory effect.
- Nikon COOLPIX: