The black Quested V2104 is a single, ultracompact active studio monitor offering high fidelity in a minute form factor for mobile production rigs, small control rooms, and edit suites. It features a ported cabinet with a 4" paper cone low-frequency driver and a 1.1" soft-dome high-frequency driver, both driven by a 2-channel 140W Class-D amplifier.
Though small in size, the V2104 is capable of producing a high output of 106 dB per pair along with a frequency range of 88 Hz to 19 kHz (-6 dB). For robust bass reinforcement, the V2104 can be paired with a separately available subwoofer such as the Quested SB10 or QSB112.
The rear panel is equipped with an electronically balanced XLR-1/4" combo input and an adjustable input level control. On the front panel, the monitor offers a power switch with a ring LED that indicates power status and clip warning.
- Compact V-Series active monitor for portable applications and space-constrained rooms
- Ported, direct radiator design
- 4" paper-cone bass driver and a 1.125" soft-dome high-frequency driver
- Power is derived from a 2-channel 140W Class-D amplifier module, chosen for its sonic performance and small size
- 80 Hz to 19 kHz frequency range (-6 dB), 90 Hz to 19 kHz frequency response (±2 dB)
- 103 dB maximum SPL per monitor)
- XLR-1/4" combo input (electronically balanced)
- Adjustable input level
- Front-mounted power switch with ring LED—blue indicates power, red indicates 2 dB before amplifier clipping
- Low-frequency performance can be seamlessly extended by using a Quested SB10 or QSB112 subwoofer (both available separately)
- Optional ceiling and wall mounts for flexible installation