The Porta Brace Monitor Case for SmallHD Focus 7 Monitor protects the monitor without reducing functionality. Abrasion-resistant 500- and 1000-denier Cordura nylon is used on the outside surfaces of the case, while the interior of the visor is lined with a soft material to help prevent scratches on the screen. Openings around the case enable you to mount the monitor on a tripod, stand, or camera, and provide access to power and video inputs/outputs.
This case's expandable battery cover accommodates both smaller camcorder batteries, as well as larger professional batteries such as V-mount or Gold mount. When fully folded out, an anti-glare visor enables easier viewing outdoors, and a support stand props the monitor up on flat surfaces at a suitable viewing angle. A shoulder strap is included for keeping the monitor close by on the set.
- A foldout visor helps block glare while using the monitor outdoors and tucks out of the way when not needed.
- The inside of the visor is lined with soft loop fabric material to protect your monitor's screen from scratches
- Cable port access on the side of monitor is maintained
- The expandable battery cover enables you to work with larger professional batteries
- The case does not interfere with using the monitor on a stand or camera, handheld, or when used with the included strap
- Made from abrasion-resistant 500- and 1000-denier Cordura nylon
- The Cordura is coated with an extra layer of water-resistant protection
- Triple-tack stitching technique creates maximum strength at seams