Quickly and precisely control up to four professional video recorders with the SloMoPro RS-422 Universal Controller from JLCooper. The RS-422 controls most professional RS-422 file-based recorders including the AJA KiPro Rack, KiPro Ultra, Ultra Plus, Atomos Shogun Studio, BlackMagic Hyperdeck Studio, Hyperdeck Studio Mini, Video Devices Pix 250i, 260i, 270i, Sony XDCAM, and more.
Compact and sleek, the controller features one-touch instant replay, deferred replay, and in/out replay modes to simplify operations, enabling less-experienced operators to get reliable and consistent results with minimal training. A perfect controller for remote trucks, sports facilities, game reviews, studios, and other applications, the RS-422 provides seamless clip playout functions for use with compatible servers. Additionally, optional GangWay integration provides remotely selectable control of up to 16 or 32 recorders or server channels.
- Directly supported by third-party applications including Dalet Brio3 Server, Intel True View, and vMix replay
- Controls computer-based slow motion software
- Mark in and out keys to quickly store cues
- Assemble, insert, and crash and disable (lock out) editing modes
- Store up to 1000 cues or 500 in and out points with vari-speed
- T-Bar for slow-motion control, shuttle, jog, and variable play
- T-bar programmable for min-max, preset speeds, active, and passive
- Variable replay speeds
- Programmable cueing modes and automatic play all cue function
- Two user-assignable buttons
- Global record lock