Combining capabilities usually reserved for a computer-controlled converter, the DECIMATOR 12G-CROSS 4K HDMI/SDI Cross Converter with Scaling and Frame Rate Conversion is an independent device that features both HDMI and a 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI input, and can cross-convert either signal to the other. It features a built-in scaler and frame rate converter, allowing you to convert the input signal to your required output standard in 3249 possible conversion combinations, and it supports 294 VESA formats via the HDMI input.
The 12G-CROSS features one HDMI 2.0 output and two pairs of 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs, controllable via 57 selectable conversion modes to fit your needs. This converter does not require a computer or DIP switches to control as it incorporates a small LCD screen for menu functions, and four buttons for control. It comes with a USB cable, a power supply, and features a threaded locking power socket to prevent accidental power loss during use.
- (3840 or 4096) x 2160p: 50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 12G-SDI
- (3840 or 4096) x 2160p: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or 6G-SDI
- (1920 or 2048) x 1080p: 50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 3G-SDI (Level A or B)
- 1920 x 1080i: 60/59.94/50 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- (1920 or 2048) x 1080p: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- (1920 or 2048) x 1080PsF: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HD-SDI
- 1280 x 720p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- 1280 x 720p: 24/23.98 via HD-SDI
- 720 x 480p59.94 or 720 x 576p50 via HDMI
- 720 x 480i59.94 (NTSC) or 720 x 576 (PAL) via HDMI or SD-SDI