The multicolored Moog Matriarch is a 4-note paraphonic, semi-modular analog synthesizer with a 49-note Fatar keyboard, an integrated sequencer, an arpeggiator, a stereo analog delay, and 90 patch points, compatible with the Mother-32, DFAM, and other Eurorack modules. The semi-modular design is prewired internally for making sounds without patch cables and is fully controllable via MIDI. Musicians, producers, and sound designers will rejoice in the abundance of inspiring textures, new sounds, and an endless supply of happy accidents.
Each oscillator offers selectable waveshapes that can be hard-synced per oscillator, while the dedicated full-range analog LFO can operate up into audio rates and offers six selectable waveshapes. An additional simple analog LFO is also provided for adding modulation to delays, filters and VCAs. The dual analog filters offer a variety of modes including parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP). Additionally, the Matriarch offers dual analog ADSR envelope generators and dual analog VCAs. What's more, there are three bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring mod capability and 2 x 4 parallel wired unbuffered mults.
The onboard sequencer offers twelve memory slots and each sequence can retain up to 256 steps with four notes per step. Additionally, the sequencer can be decouped from the Matriarch to independently sequence external gear. The arpeggiator offers selectable modes including Order, Forward/Backward, and Random. A 1/4" external audio input allows for processing guitars, drum machines, and more through the Matriarch's analog circuits, while the stereo 1/4" output and Eurorack 3.5mm outputs allow for connections to a recorder or PA system, while connecting to other Eurorack equipment for additional processing. The Moog Matriarch includes a power brick, an IEC power cord, a drawstring bag, and 8 patch cables.
- Inspired by circuits from Moog’s classic large format Legacy Modular systems
- Mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic playability
- Stereo analog delay with up to 700ms of MIDI syncable stereo or ping/pong style repeats
- 256-step sequencer with up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns. Can be decoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear
- Arpeggiator with selectable modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random)
- Semi-modular analog synthesizer / no patching required
- 90 modular patch points for endless exploration
- Expressive 49-note Fatar keyboard with patchable velocity and aftertouch
- Four analog oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync per-oscillator
- Full-range analog LFO with 6 selectable waveshapes
- Dual analog filters with parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP) modes available
- Dual analog ADSR envelopes
- Dual analog VCAs
- 3 x bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring mod capability
- 2 x 4 parallel wired unbuffered mults
- Additional simple analog LFO useful for adding modulation to delay, filters and VCAs
- 1/4“ external audio input for processing guitars, drum machines, and more through Matriarch’s analog circuits
- Stereo ¼” and 3.5mm Eurorack level audio outputs
- Includes eight patch cables (two each: 6, 12, 18, 24")