With three 4' rail pairs included, the OH 150 Modular Overhead Camera/Light Rig from Glide Gear can be set up at 4, 8, and 12' lengths to support cameras, lights, and mics positioned overhead. The entire system is quick and easy to set up on optional light stands. The rails easily click into one another and secure onto end spacers, and Baby/Junior posts are included for mounting the end spacers on stands.
Three included accessory spacers attach along the length of the rails for mounting your gear. The end spacers and accessory spacers all provide 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting holes. The rig is complete with a 4" riser and a ball head that features a quick release plate. The riser can be screwed into one of the accessory spacers and the ball head onto the riser to position a camera in a desired angle. The OH 150 enables you to set up multiple cameras, lights, and mics overhead for various photo and video capture applications. It has a 25 lb weight capacity when set up at 4' and 20 lb at 12' (the light stands have to support the weight as well).
- Three rail pairs click into each other to set up at 4, 8, and 12' lengths
- Baby/junior stand posts included for mounting onto optional light stands
- Three accessory spacers for mounting cameras, lights, and mics overhead
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting holes provided on the end spacers and accessory spacers
- 25 lb weight capacity in a 4' setup, 20 lb at 12' (light stands must be able to handle the payload too)