The TAIKO 2x1 RGBAW LED by Luxli is a leader in its class that combines high power output with pinpoint color accuracy into a lightweight frame that's only 2.75" thick. With a new rugged design, durable construction, and streamlined power efficiency, the Taiko is the perfect addition to any field or studio lighting setup.
The Taiko's advanced connectivity features allow you to add it into any studio setup or lighting grid. Whether you're working in the studio with AC power, or on location with battery power, you'll benefit from the same power output and performance to illuminate your creative vision.
The Taiko is precisely manufactured in Norway to Luxli's specifications. Its 2 x 1-foot LED configuration boasts a powerful output capacity along with a compact enclosure. This multicolor LED light features a highly accurate and versatile RGBAW LED that provides amazing accuracy across the white color spectrum. The unit's color adjustment modes will illuminate your subject with any hue of light you can imagine using RGB mode or the 150 built-in digital filters. Special effects are preprogrammed yet editable to give your video lifelike drama and immediacy.
The light is equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 LE that pairs with your tablet or smartphone when you open Luxli's Composer mobile app. The Taiko supports DMX 512 so it will seamlessly fit into any lighting grid. Master and apprentice mode allow you to attach multiple Taikos and other Orchestra-series studio lights and control them from a single unit. Whether controlled via the app, the interface on the unit itself, or DMX, the Taiko will illuminate your creative vision with endless possibilities.
Accurate and Versatile RGBAW LED
Precise Color Rendering at All Color Temperatures
Detailed Photometric Data
Color Adjustment and Effects Modes
- The traditional CCT mode allows you to accurately adjust your color temperature from 2800 to 10,000 K in 50 K increments with incredible accuracy.
- RGB mode lets you select colors with incredible accuracy. You can set the base white point from 3000 to 10,000 K and then use the RGB color wheel to dial-up almost any color by adjusting hue and saturation levels in 1° increments.
- In Filter mode, set your white balance in CCT mode, and then select between 150 Lee gels. The Taiko displays the color, taking your CCT temperature setting into account.
- Effects mode offers ten preprogrammed special effects with adjustable parameters for incredibly realistic lighting effects.
LCD Display with Intuitive User Interface
Wireless Control with the Composer Mobile App
DMX 512 Ready
V-Mount Battery or AC Power Efficiency
Fanless Cooling for Silent Operation
Heavy-Duty Yoke Mount
• CCT Chase—a continuous loop between two color temperatures. You can adjust the start and stop color temperatures, how long the loop will last, and add or subtract green.
• Color Chase—a continuous loop between two preset colors. You can adjust the start and stop colors and saturation, and how long the loop will last.
• Explosion—simulates an explosion. You can adjust explosion frequency per minute and how long each explosion lasts.
• Fire—simulates a fire. You can choose between a candle, campfire, or bonfire, and whether there is no wind, a breeze, wind, or a storm.
• Fireworks—creates a random burst of colors to simulate fireworks. You can adjust the frequency per minute of the fireworks, and the duration of each burst.
• Lightning—simulates lightning. You can adjust the color temperature of the flashes and the length of time between each flash.
• Paparazzi—simulates the random firing of multiple camera flashes. You can adjust the number of flashes per second, the duration of each flash, color temperature, and add or subtract green.
• Pulse—creates a steady pulse that fades on and off between pulses. You can adjust the color and saturation of the pulses, and the frequency per minute.
• Siren—simulates emergency lights. You can choose between red, blue, and white; red and blue; red and white; blue and white; blue; red; or SAE Amber sirens. You can also set how many times each color will flash per cycle, how many times it will repeat, and flash duration.
• Strobe—creates a steady, flashing strobe (this one doesn’t fade like the pulse). You can adjust the color and saturation of the pulses, the number of strobes per minute, and the duration of each strobe.