The Olight Warrior X Rechargeable LED Flashlight warns you when the battery is getting low, even if you're not looking at it; the light vibrates, much like a phone with the ringer off, as battery power declines—every 5 minutes at 30%, every minute at 10%, and every 10 seconds once the power dips below 5%.
Recharging the light is as simple as snapping on the magnetic USB charge cable to the tailcap. The Warrior X is also compatible with Olight's separately sold magnetic-attaching remote pressure switch. The single 18650 battery delivers 2000 lumens for 1.5 minutes, followed by 1.3 hours at 600 lumens, on high power and 300 lumens for 4.3 hours on low power. The push-button tailcap switch provides momentary and constant-on activation; an Enhanced Tactical Mode is available if you need quick access to the strobe.
Made of aluminum alloy, the Warrior X is designed to withstand the elements. It's IPX8-rated water resistant, is impact resistant to 6.6', and comes with a pocket clip and tactical grip ring, both removable.
- 300 and 2000 lumen settings
- Cree XHP35 NW LED
- Runtimes from 4.6 hours on low power to 1.3 hours on high (1.5 minutes at 2000 lumens, then 600 lumens)
- Vibrating low-battery indicator: Vibrates every 5 minutes at 30%, every minute at 10%, and every 10 seconds at 5%
- Push-button tailcap switch
- Enhanced tactical mode with instant access to disorienting strobe
- Comes with high-capacity, high-discharge 18650 battery
- Tailcap magnetic charging
- Also runs on CR123A battery
- Compatible with separately sold Olight magnetic-attach remote pressure switch
- IPX8-rated waterproof
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Removable tactical grip ring and pocket clip
- Measures 5.6 x 1.6", weighs 7.7 ounces including battery