The FlightHub Enterprise Private Edition Software from DJI is a cloud-based drone management platform designed to efficiently manage a fleet of up to 30 drones. Data and logs from your drones are transferred directly to FlightHub via the DJI Pilot PE app on the controller. FlightHub Enterprise also gives you more control over account, server, and network capabilities. FlightHub Enterprise is compatible with select models of Matrice, Mavic, Phantom, and Inspire drones. Please note that this is for a 1-year license. See below for a full list and more details on FlightHub's specific management capabilities.
Network and Account Privacy
- Flight data: Ensure regulatory compliance and manage operations with flight log recording.
- Live operations (map view): View telemetry data on a map to assess drone operations.
- Live operations (live view): Live stream drone footage between on-site pilots and home office personnel. It supports up to four drones simultaneously.
- Device maintenance: This gives you an overview of aircraft status and battery health of each drone in your fleet.
- Team management: Segment teams to improve efficiency and communication. Separate by project, region, client, or a custom identifier.
- Firmware management: Manage firmware installations and upgrades for each supported drone.
- Flight logs and Statistics: Ensure compliance, review flight statistics and equipment usage, and replay missions with detailed flight logs.
- Flight media library: This allows you to transmit images and video directly from the DJI Pilot PE app to FlightHub.
- Mission planning (waypoint): Create missions with waypoint flight paths, waypoint actions, and more. Store and retrieve missions from FlightHub on site with DJI Pilot PE app.
- Mission planning (mapping): Automatically generate flight paths based on user-selected flight zones and parameters. Data captured along this route can be input into 2D reconstruction software and saved for later use.
- Private cloud access: Increase security by utilizing your existing private network infrastructure.
Matrice 200 Series
Matrice 200 Series V2
Matrice 600 Series
Mavic 2 Enterprise
Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
Phantom 4 Pro (excluding Phantom 4 Pro+)
Phantom 4 Advanced (excluding Phantom 4 Advanced+)