It's compact in size, but the Fenix E30R Rechargeable Flashlight delivers big performance, with a maximum output of 1600 lumens and a maximum runtime on low power of more than 70 days. At just 3.8" long, the E30R is a good choice for an everyday carry light.
Outfitted with a toughened, anti-reflection-coated glass lens to protect its Luminus SST40 LED, the light produces five brightness levels from 30 to 1600 lumens plus a strobe, controlled by a single side push button with a battery level indicator. A lockout mode prevents accidental activation while in transit. A USB-to-magnetic charge cable makes it easy to recharge the included 3500mAh 18650 battery; the light can also run on two non-rechargeable CR123 batteries if need be. The digital regulating circuit assures consistent performance, and protective circuitry guards against overheating, reverse polarity, and low voltage.
Its Type III hard anodized aluminum housing is IP68-rated, submersible to 6.6' for 30 minutes with no damage. Included with this flashlight are a charge cable, a spare O-ring, a lanyard, and a removable pocket clip.
- Eco: 30 lumens
- Low: 150 lumens
- Med: 350 lumens
- High: 800 lumens
- Turbo: 1600 lumens
- 1600-lumen strobe
- One white Luminus SST40 LED
- Type: Push button
- Location: Side of the body
- Activation: Constant on
- Lock-out function
- Aluminum housing
- Type III hard anodized finish
- Waterproof and submersible to 6.6'
- O-ring sealed, rated IP68, dustproof
- Impact-resistant anti-reflective coated lens
- Magnetic charging port
- Power: One 18650 rechargeable (included) or two CR123A Li-ion batteries
- Textured slip-free handle
- Overheat protection
- Battery level indicator
- Digitally regulated output
- Pocket clip and lanyard included