Providing everything needed to begin shooting, this Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens and Accessory Kit from B&H includes a compact, lightweight DSLR camera with a versatile zoom lens. They are bundled along with a memory card and a protective camera bag.
Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens
Characterized by versatile imaging specs, the Canon EOS 80D further clarifies itself using a pair of robust focusing systems and an intuitive design. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, this sleek DSLR is capable of capturing high-resolution images at up to 7 fps and Full HD 1080p60 video, both with reduced noise and high sensitivity up to an expanded ISO 25600 for working in difficult lighting conditions. When working with the optical viewfinder, an apt 45-point all cross-type AF system affords fast performance in a range of lighting conditions for tracking moving subjects and working in low light, while the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system benefits live view shooting and movie recording by providing a smooth, natural focusing quality akin to the way a camcorder acquires focus. Touch-to-focus is availed by the large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which also sports a swiveling vari-angle design for working from high and low angles with ease. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to pair mobile devices with the camera to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online. More than just a well-connected DSLR, the 80D is equally matched in imaging versatility due to its inclusion of multimedia feature-sets for stills shooting and movie recording.
Included with the camera body is the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens, which offers a 28.8mm equivalent focal length. One Ultra-Low Dispersion element and one aspherical element control aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens also features a unique NANO USM autofocus system, which combines ring-type USM and STM focusing mechanisms to provide the focusing speed and accuracy required by photographers and the smoothness and quietness required by videographers.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Image Processor
45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
When recording video or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Full HD 1080p Video Recording
Unique to most video recording systems, the 80D also features an HDR Movie mode that can be used to achieve greater highlight and shadow detail when recording in high contrast scenarios. This mode captures two HD frames at different exposures, one normal and one underexposed, in short succession at up to 60 fps and then composites them during playback at 30 fps to create a movie with a longer-appearing dynamic range.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- 3.0" 1.04m-dot ClearView II touchscreen LCD features a vari-angle design to permit working from high and low angles and the touchscreen design facilitates intuitive control over menu navigation and touch-to-focus operation.
- The pentaprism type Intelligent Viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage for high compositional accuracy when shooting at eye-level. Additionally, further aiding shooting with the viewfinder, AF points and mode, compositional grids, a horizontal electronic level, and other assistive features can be displayed during use.
- Both photos and movies can be wirelessly shared to smartphones or tablets, using the Canon Camera Connect app, for instant online sharing or backed up to the Canon Connect Station CS100 via built-in Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity. Remote shooting from a linked mobile device is also available, allowing you to wirelessly configure exposure settings or release the shutter.
- The high-performance shutter mechanism has been tested for up to 100,000 cycles.
EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
Other Camera Features
- A 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering precision and enables Color Tracking for more accurately detecting skin colors.
- An anti-flicker function automatically compensates for flickering light sources to provide consistent exposure values and color during continuous shooting.
- Time-Lapse Movie combines still photos taken at set intervals into a silent movie to depict motion that occurs over a long time scale.
- HDR effects are available for stills shooting, and can be applied using Natural, Art Standard, Art Bold, Art Vivid, and Art Embossed settings.
- Creative Filters can be applied to creatively refine the look of imagery, and include Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Art Bold Effect, and Water Painting Effect. Five dedicated effects are also available for movie recording, an include Memory, Dream, Old Movies, Dramatic B&W, and Miniature Effect.
- Picture Style settings: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
Record 4K UHD Video
Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Durability You Can Count On
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Ruggard Journey 44 DSLR Shoulder Bag (Black)
Store, protect, and transport your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, flash, related accessories, and up to three extra lenses with the lightweight, black Journey 44 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Ruggard. This handsome bag features a large flap with a quick release buckle, and double-pull zipper closure. The main compartment has four padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing equipment. A light gray interior lining makes it easier to locate gear in low light. Under the lid is a large, zippered, mesh accessory pocket. Small accessories are easily accommodated in the front exterior zippered pocket. Inside this pocket are two slip-in pockets, two memory card pockets with touch-fastening flaps, and a zippered mesh pocket.
Photographers will appreciate the neoprene water bottle/accessory pocket located on the exterior left side of the bag. On the opposite side is a strap for attaching accessories. Carry the Journey 44 Shoulder Bag by the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap has swiveling snap-hooks that attach to metal D-rings on either side of bag. And on the back of the bag is a trolley strap that comes in handy when traveling with rolling luggage. Two strips of plastic feet on the bottom of the bag help protect it against abrasion. This well-made bag is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and ballistic nylon.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 Ultimate for Windows (DVD with Download Card)
Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 Ultimate is a comprehensive photo editing, image management, and graphic design software, which has been bundled with the Ultimate bonus pack of six additional programs—GRFX Studio, Parallels Toolbox, PhotoMirage Express, Painter Essentials 6, AfterShot 3, and Creative Collection—for a thorough range of post-production capabilities. The 2020 version of PaintShop Pro sees improvements to processing speeds, overall performance, and stability, as well as an updated suite of brushes, color palettes, gradients, and other creative assets. SmartClone makes use of enhanced processing by leveraging intelligent content-aware technology for seamlessly replacing objects in images. The Photography workspace has been improved, and artificial intelligence-based features have been added to expand capabilities and speed workflow. In addition to 2021's updated feature-set, PaintShop Pro still retains the core set of features that make it a valuable editing tool, including raw file editing, layer-based editing, and a suite of basic adjustment tools and creative effects. Additionally, this single license may be installed on up to two computers for non-concurrent use.
PaintShop Pro 2021
- SmartClone is an enhanced content-aware cloning tool that helps to easily merge elements from multiple images and integrate them into a single image. Its versatility benefits everything from making simple retouches to complex composites.
- Updated Photography Workspace is a simplified interface for focusing exclusively on quick photo edits.
- A Refine Brush has been added to the Selection toolset and enables making selection with greater precision and accuracy to suit fine masking applications.
- The Text tool has been enhanced for faster speed and responsiveness, along with improved rendering, inputting, editing, and wrapping functions.
- Updated suite of creative brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes are downloadable from the Welcome Book and several new creative assets are built-in to the application.
- Performance and stability have been refined for some of the most used and favored legacy tools for an improved overall workflow.
- The Depth of Field feature within the Crop toolbar has been enhanced for greater precision and more realistic results.
- Copying style attributes from one layer to another is possible with a single click, within single or multiple documents.
Ultimate Bonus Pack
- GRFX Studio provides access to thousands of creative photo effects for producing striking and distinct looks to complement your imagery.
- A one-year subscription to Parallels Toolbox is included and provides 30 tools to benefit storage and file management in order to achieve optimal running conditions.
- PhotoMirage Express lets you turn any image into an animation and then share them directly to social media for a more dynamic viewing experience.
- Painter Essentials 6 is a photo-painting software that transforms your photographs into illustrative-styled digital art. Alternatively, you can use a wide range of brushes and other tools to sketch, draw, and paint from scratch, as well as apply various painting styles and effects to your finished works.
- AfterShot 3 is a dedicated raw file processor for editing and enhancing your photo library. Image adjustments can be made to single files or an advanced batch processing function lets you apply corrections to large groups of photos at once.
- Access to the Creative Collection provides dozens of unique brushes, textures, and more than 100 royalty-free backgrounds to benefit making impressive composite and retouched images.
- Crop and correct photos for stronger compositions using Grid, Diagonal, Golden Ratio, and Golden Spiral guides. This tool also permits straightening images, correcting perspective distortion, and adjusting depth of field effects.
- A series of intelligent selection tools make it fast and easy to adjust and retouch areas of images as well as clone and refine selections with a high degree of accuracy.
- Scripts help to speed up repetitive tasks by automating nearly any action with a dedicated scripting engine and scripting guide.
- Support is available for 360° cameras; 360° photos can be straightened with rotation, made to appear as if the scene is level, or unique plant-like effects can be achieved. You can also remove and replace the tripod from the frame using the Magic Fill tool.
- Using PaintShop Pro's Camera RAW Lab, you have complete processing control over your raw files, including the ability to see before and after views and work with a large preview option.
- Multiple exposures of the same scene can be blended using HDR tools for extending the apparent dynamic range and gaining greater shadow and highlight detail.
- Layers allow you to work in a non-destructive manner and create more complicated photo compositions.
- A variety of Drawing and Painting tools let you apply a range of illustration effects to your images. Besides the series of new brushes, you can also import your favorite Adobe Photoshop brushes. Additionally, vector illustration tools also allow you to draw with preset shapes and pens.
- Text can be added to any image using a range of typography tools, along with the ability to adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, kerning, and apply effects to creatively adjust the look of your text.
- The Pic-to-Painting function applies deep neural networks to analyze photographs in order to produce an inspired image that replicates the look of famous paintings, styles, and artists.
Artificial Intelligence Functions
- AI Upsampling can dramatically enlarge any photo without compromising resolution or visual quality.
- AI Artifact Removal removes artifacts and restore fine detail and original colors in JPEGs and can reverse distortion effects often caused during compression to reduce a file size in digital workflows.
- AI Denoise easily removes random variation of brightness and color in images commonly caused by low light environments, and easily clears up any unwanted noise so each photo is crisp and clear.
- AI Style Transfer Transforms photos into stylized works of art with new presets designed to replicate famous artistic styles using a variety of digital media types.
- Sea-to-Sky Workspace takes drone and underwater photography to new heights with seamless corrections and creative enhancements using a custom set of tools.
- AI HDR Studio instantly give photos a unique HDR effect with AI-powered presets.
- Makeover tools help to eliminate red-eye, blemishes, and unwanted lines, as well as smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and even-out skin tones.
- One Step Photo Fix is a single-click method to automatically apply corrections and Smart Photo Fix lets you apply automatic adjustments with one click, too, but with the ability to fine-tune the suggested settings.
- Lens Correction tools can be automatically or manually applied to correct distortions, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations introduced by many lenses.
- Batch Processing lets you apply the same adjustment to several files at once.
Start and Learn
- Support is available for working with WinTab-aware styluses and tablets to benefit drawing, painting, and retouching applications.
- Dedicated migration tools make it seamless to transfer content from previous PaintShop Pro versions, including maintaining plug-ins, scripts, brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and other previously installed effects.
- A step-by-step guided virtual tour can be used to familiarize yourself with the new features and how best to use them in your editing workflow.
- Helpful video tutorial libraries are accessible in the updated Welcome tab, as well as a Leaning Page for additional assistance.