Certified safe for use in environments with explosive gases or combustible dust, the Fenix WF05E Intrinsically Safe Flashlight offers a compact form factor, three brightness levels, and a waterproof anodized aluminum housing.
Twist the head to activate this 5.2" industrial penlight and select from 10-, 30- or 85-lumen outputs. Its handy pocket clip is made of anti-static plastic and can be removed or attached with no tools. The WF05E is certified by IECEx, ATEX, and CSA as safe in Zone 1 and Zone 2 environments with explosive gases and Zone 21 and Zone 22 environments with combustible gases.
- 10, 30, 85 lumens output
- Runtime: 11.5-80.0 hours
- Cree XP-G2 LED
- Head twist
- On/off and brightness selection
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Removable pocket clip made of anti-static plastic
- IP68-rated water resistant, submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Two Energizer E92 AAA alkaline batteries
- Measures 5.2 x 0.6"; head diameter 0.8"
- Lightweight at 1.3 ounces, excluding batteries
- Certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA
- Safe for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 environments with explosive gases
- Safe for use in Zone 21 and Zone 22 environments with combustible dust
- Not for use in underground mines