Remotely monitor activity on your property or hunting grounds with the AT&T-certified E1 Wireless Trail Camera from Covert Scouting Cameras. Each time this quick-triggered, high-resolution camera snaps a photo, the image is available on your phone via the Covert mobile app or on your computer at Covert's web portal. Monthly, quarterly and annual wireless plans are available.
Triggered in 0.4 seconds when its passive infrared motion sensor detects heat or motion, the E1 takes 18MP photos and 1080p video—quietly, thanks to Covert's MaXimum Silence Image Capture technology. The 44-LED, invisible infrared flash has a 100-foot range. A 1-10 shot burst mode captures the action, while the time lapse mode affords big-picture, long-term observation. Your still images will have a time stamp with useful information including date, time, temperature, and moon phase. The 1.5" color viewer makes it easy to control settings and preview pictures and video in the field.
In addition to being sent to your device, images and videos are saved on a user-supplied SD memory card up to 32GB. The camera is powered by twelve AA batteries, though eight or even four cells can be used, with reduced functionality.
- Remotely view images via AT&T cellular data plan
- Accessible via Covert Wireless web portal and mobile app from most devices
- Monthly plans for $6.99 (100 pictures) to $36.99 (40,000 pictures)
- Quarterly plans for $20.99 (400 pictures) to $55.99 (50,000 pictures)
- Yearly plans for $84.99 (1500 pictures) to $979.99 (1 million pictures)
Photo and Video Resolution
- Still Image Resolution: 18MP
- Video: 1080p, 720p, or WVGA
- Built-in infrared flash with 44 invisible LEDs and 100' range
- 1-10 turbo shot burst
- Time lapse mode for long-term observation
- Passive infrared motion sensor
- Trigger Speed: 0.4 sec
- Runs on 12 user-supplied AA batteries
- Can run on eight or four batteries with reduced functionality
- Records photos and videos to user-supplied SD memory cards up to 32GB