Get professional-quality color printing and dynamic results with the PageWide Color MFP 779dn from HP. Offering affordable color in a high-volume office printer, the 779dn gives you maximum up-time and strong security features in a smart, efficient, multi-function unit. Featuring a maximum optimized resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi for color prints, the unit can print high-quality color or black images at speeds of up to 65 ppm. A spacious 550-sheet input tray handles paper sizes up to 12 x 18", and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray expands the printer's standard total capacity to 650 pages.
In the scanning department, the 779dn has both a flatbed and a 100-sheet ADF, offering a maximum resolution of 600 dpi. The flatbed is ideal for scanning and copying bound material such as books and magazines up to 11 x 17", while the ADF is more efficient for loose pages and can also scan media as long as 11 x 17". Copy resolution is an impressive 600 dpi, and color and black draft copy speeds are as fast 45 ppm. Copies can be reduced and enlarged 25 to 400% and up to 9999 copies can be produced at a time.
The 779dn comes with 2 x USB 2.0 slots for standard connectivity with a computer, and the printer also offers an ethernet slot for networking. An 8" color graphics display enables you to easily control settings, and the unit's 1.2 GHz processor speed ensures quick and efficient job management. Recommended monthly page volume is 2500 to 25,000 pages, and for energy efficiency the multi-function unit is ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Silver.
- 2400 x 1200 dpi print resolution for color prints
- Color or black print speeds up to 65 ppm
- 550-sheet input tray handles paper sizes up to 12 x 18"
- 100-sheet multi-purpose tray
- 100-sheet ADF for scanning and copying documents up to 11 x 17"
- Color and black draft copy speeds as fast as 45 ppm
- 8" color graphics display
- Recommended monthly page volume of 2500 to 25,000 pages
- ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Silver