The Nitecore LR50 Rechargeable Camping Lantern and Power Bank is a versatile light for recreation, emergency, and general use. It features three brightness levels and multiple beam directions, it can hang from its loop or its magnetic base, it's waterproof and dust-tight, and it takes up little space among your camping gear.
But the LR50 is more than a light. It's equipped with a 5V, 2.1A USB output for charging other devices, such as smartphones and action cameras. The LR50 can also be used as a recharger for 18650 batteries, using power from an AC adapter, power bank, or solar panel. If its own power supply of one or two 18650 batteries is unavailable, the light can run on non-rechargeable CR123 cells.
- 250/65/6 lumens
- Runtime: 10/22/100 hours
- Beacon and SOS modes
- Diffuser for soft, even light
- Choose from front, front and top, top, or 360° beam
- Nine LEDs with 90-plus Color Rendering Index (CRI) and 4000-4500K color temperature
Power Bank and Battery Charger
- One 5V, 2.1A USB Type-A outlet for charging smartphones, headlamps, action cameras, etc
- Charges 18650 batteries from AC adapter, power bank, or solar sources
- Reverse polarity and overcharge protection
- Can reactivate over-discharged batteries (with protective circuitry)
- Automatically chooses between CC and CV charge modes
- Push-button switch for on/off and mode selection
- Hanging loop and magnetic base for positioning options
- Polycarbonate diffuser housing
- Runs on one or two 18650 or two or four CR123 batteries
- Micro-USB charging input
- IP66-rated, dust-tight and impervious to sprayed water
- Impact resistance: drop-tested to 3.3'
- Measures 4.7 x 2.2 x 1.2", weighs 3.9 oz