The DEH-1 Pro Set, OCU-1, Right Rocker from ARRI pairs the DEH-1 head with an Operator Control Unit OCU-1 and a right-hand Master Grip rocker-style zoom control. Together, these components offer fluid head and handgrip/fingertip control as an alternative to handwheel or joystick-based remote control of the SRH-3 Stabilized Remote Head.
The ARRI Operator Control Unit OCU-1 Basic Set provides the means for a camera operator to quickly take over and relinquish control of a WCU-4 system's focus, iris, and zoom axes. Use this compact, single-axis FIZ controller to save time while framing shots and executing challenging focus pulls.
The OCU-1 Unit can also control EF lenses on ALEXA Mini or AMIRA cameras without the use of additional motors, and can adjust the roll axis on the ARRI Stabilized Remote Head SRH-3. Mount the OCU-1 Unit onto your rig using its integrated 3/8"-16 thread, the included Dovetail Mounting Interface, or a separately available OCU-1 Rosette Bracket.
Use the ARRI OCU-1 Rosette Bracket to attach an Operator Control Unit to a standard ARRI rosette on a shoulder rig, stabilizer, or other mount. A thumb-lever screw enables you to quickly mount this bracket.
- Compatible with ARRI ALEXA, AMIRA, and third-party cameras, the Master Grips enable you to control multiple functions while also adding stability to your shoulder-mounted capture.
- Offers EF, ENG, and cine-style lens control.
- The Master Grips provide flexible and responsive fingertip lens and camera control.
- Note that the LCUBE CUB-1 is required for third-party camera control (available separately).
- Split control for trickier moves between two users with zoom assigned to your Master Grip and focus and iris relegated to your WCU-4 hand unit.
- The Master Grips can even override the Hi-5 or WCU-4 unit when an operator has a better sense of the shot than the A.C.
- Set up your Master Grips using the touchscreen interface or the 5-way joystick.
- Buttons are user assignable for customized control.
- An integrated shield both protects against accidental triggering and acts as a finger rest.
- This Master Grip's adjustable-speed rocker grip enables super-smooth zooming, allowing you to control your shot just the way you like.
This 2.6' long ARRI LBUS Cable connects compatible LBUS devices, carrying power and control signals between devices. The 4-pin LEMO connectors are straight through, and the cable is designed to withstand the rigors of the production day.
The connector ends feature shrink tubing where the cable enters the connector. This strengthens the attachment and helps keep dust out of the connector interior.