Bring the FoxFury Rugo RC Light for fill when you shoot outdoors in virtually any weather. This daylight-balanced fixture with a CRI of 92 and flexible output features is designed to work in a variety of situations and environments. It features rugged aluminum and nylon construction, with the fixture consisting of a two-part design; the light head and the quick-swap power pack. It features three different selectable lenses that enable switching the fixture's beam spread from 25 to 55 to 120° almost instantaneously and without tools.
In addition to changing the beam spread from spot to flood, the fixture incorporates four modes: low, medium, and high. Four included mounting options allow you to mount this light on virtually any camera or support. The fixture is waterproof and submersible down to 60', so there are no issues when shooting in inclement weather. The quick-swap power pack is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that will run the light for approximately 1 hour at maximum brightness.
- The Rugo RC features 5600K (daylight) output at a maximum of 620 lumens. It has three dimming modes of low, medium, and high.
- Light enough to be flown on a drone, mounted on top of a camera, or used underwater at depths up to 60', this fixture can rapidly go between spot, mid, and flood beam spreads by sliding the tri-lens front from side to side.
- The included mounting choices—a 1/4"-20 threaded hole, cold shoe mounting foot, 2-prong mount, and a 3-prong mount—can all be easily changed without tools using the mounting thumbscrews.
- The power pack provides between 1 and 6 hours of light on a single charge (depending on the brightness setting) and fully recharges via a USB adapter in 2.5 hours. Power packs can be swapped out in seconds with no tools.
- Consumer CE-EMC, CE-LVD, and IPX7
- Fire-resistant; meets NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013) requirements
- Twilight and night drone flying; meets FAA 107 and CAA guidelines