Combining the functionality of night vision with the form factor of a standard, lightweight optic, the ThOR LT 4-8x Thermal Riflescope will find people, animals, vehicles, and other heat sources through fog, dust or total darkness. Its 160 x 120 sensor has a detection range of 625 yards, a recognition range of 315 yards, and an identification range of 210 yards. Thermal imagery is shown in white hot or black hot on a 1280 x 720p micro display.
The ThOR LT's One Shot Zero system makes it easy to sight in your scope—take a shot, use the arrow buttons to move the reticle over the bullet hole you just made, and press Enter. Multiple reticles are available to customize your view. Push-button controls are easy to reach on top of the scope. The built-in battery recharges via USB Type-C cable, and a fresh charge provides 10 hours of runtime.
At just 23 ounces, the ThOR LT is light enough for use on crossbows or air rifles. It mounts with user-supplied 30mm rings, and its aluminum alloy housing is weather resistant.
- 160 x 120 pixel ATN Obsidian Core LT
- 7 to 14µm spectral response
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- 4-8xx magnification
- 8.3 x 6.2° angle of view
- Detection range 625 yards, recognition range 315 yards, identification range 210 yards
- 90mm eye relief
Use and Handling
- Compact control pad on the top
- 1280 x 720 HD micro display
- White hot and black hot modes
- One Shot Zero easily sights in correct point of impact
- USB Type-C port for charging, 10 hours runtime
- Lightweight design for use on rifles, air rifles and crossbows
- Aluminum alloy construction
- 30mm maintube diameter
- Weather-resistant performance
- Measures 11.5 x 2.2 x 2.2", weighs 23 ounces