Digitize your film and slides with the Mobile Film Scanner from Kodak. Crafted from heavyweight cardboard, which folds down into a small, compact package for portable ease, the mobile scanner uses a built-in LED backlight to illuminate your old 35mm films and slides. After downloading the Kodak Mobile Film Scanner app, place your smartphone on top of the scanner, and old photographs become digitized in seconds. Additionally, the app lets you control everything on your smartphone screen. Crop, rotate and adjust images, alter color and contrast, add flattering filters, and switch your camera from negative to positive mode with just a swipe. The simple interface makes it easy to download pics to your smartphone and share directly to your favorite social media sites.
- Folds down into a small, compact package for portability
- Internal LED backlight
- Digitizes all your 35mm black and white and color negatives with ease and efficiency
- Restores old photos to their former glory with a full suite of editing features
- Simple interface for downloading pics to your smartphone and sharing directly to your favorite social media sites
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- For Android 5.0 and up & iOS iPhone 6 and up