The Elmo PX-10E Document Camera captures up to 1080p60 video and 12MP still images and lets you output video via HDMI, USB, and VGA outputs. The PX-10E has several feature enhancements over its predecessor, the PX-10, such as an enhanced LCD preview touchscreen, an upgraded glare-reducing LED light, a zoom dial and autofocus button on the camera, a smaller jog dial, faster brightness response, HDMI cable locks, and a panel lockout feature.
Video signals connected to one of the HDMI inputs can be recorded to an SD card or USB flash drive, and they can be output over the output ports as well. Featuring 12x optical and 2x sensor zoom, the PX-10E allows 24x zooming without image degradation. Add to that 12x digital zoom and you can zoom in on an object by up to 288x.
The physical shooting area of the document camera allows you to capture up to A4 portrait and A3 landscape images. The shooting area is magnetic and can be drawn on by first placing the included whiteboard sheet on top and drawing on the sheet using an optional whiteboard marker. Whatever you draw or any annotations you make can be captured live (or recorded) by the camera and presented live on your output display. The whiteboard sheet is erasable with a supplied sponge. A small but bright LED light is built into the neck of the PX-10E and can be used to illuminate your document/image/subject and reduce glare.
The PX-10E features a 5" touchscreen LCD surrounded by controls. The controls include a zoom jog dial and an autofocus button. Included as a free download with the PX-10E is the Elmo Interactive Toolbox software for Windows and Mac. With the software installed on your computer, you'll be able to perform interactive operations with features such as Sticky Notes, Trimming, Stamps, Time-Lapse Recording, Compare Picture, Mask, Enlarge, Annotate, and more. When you apply these features, you'll see the results on the output display that you have the PX-10E connected to.
- Enhanced 5" touchscreen LCD
- Updated glare-reducing built-in LED light
- Zoom dial and autofocus button on the camera
- Smaller jog dial, autofocus button, and other controls
- Faster brightness response
- HDMI cable locks
- Panel lockout feature
- Capture/output up to 1080p60 video and 12MP still images
- HDMI, USB, and VGA outputs
- Record HDMI input signal to an optional SD card/USB flash drive
- RS-232C input
- Up to 288x zoom
- Capture up to A4 portrait and A3 landscape images
- Draw/annotate on the shooting area by placing an included whiteboard sheet over it
- Includes free download of Elmo Interactive Toolbox software for Windows and Mac
- Software features: Sticky Notes, Trimming, Stamps, Time-Lapse Recording, Compare Picture, Mask, Enlarge, Annotate, and more
- Mic input (electret computer microphones only), line output
- Remote control included