Featuring a 70/30 beamsplitter glass, a rod-based support rig, and a high-contrast LCD monitor, the Acebil 1000cd/m² High Brightness 17" Standard Prompter is a ready-to-go teleprompting solution suitable for educational, houses of worship, and small studios applications. The teleprompter itself comes partially assembled, so only minimal setup time is required. Since a sliding quick release baseplate and height-adjustable riser are part of the rod-based rig design, you can use the prompter with nearly any camera you want.
With a 17" monitor, your talent should be able to read prompter text from up to 20' away. To show text on the prompter, connect it via the VGA, or HDMI terminals to your computer, and use the included Forprompt software to create your text and prompting session. The prompter is compatible with other third-party prompting software, which you can use if you prefer. The monitor is self-reversing, which allows you to use software that doesn't flip text or images, leaving the monitor to handle that, so text and images are oriented properly for the on-camera talent.
- Ultra-clear glass, lightweight design
- Automatic flip/mirror display function
- 17" 1280 x 1024 resolution LCD monitor
- 160° viewing angle
- 70/30 beam-splitter glass
- HDMI, VGA, and composite video inputs
- Adjustable mount suits almost any type of camera
- Use with included Forprompt Windows-compatible software
- Compatible with almost any prompter software