Add a powerful, plug-and-play speakerphone and 360° conference camera system to your meeting room, distance education classroom, or consulting setup with the Kandao Meeting 360 All-In-One Conferencing Camera. The Meeting camera can transmit 1080p video over a USB host connection and can be used with a variety of popular conferencing apps such as Webex, GoToMeeting, Slack, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams.
The camera features two fisheye lenses with a 220° field of view and f/2.4 aperture. The lenses sit on either side of the top camera unit and can capture up to 8K resolution 360° video around the room, so everyone can be seen on the conference call. The top camera unit also has a handy mechanical privacy mode that hides it down in the speaker with one tap.
The speaker base features eight omnidirectional microphones that can pick up audio from up to 13' away and two 10W, full-duplex speakers with noise and echo cancelling. Volume, mute, and mode change buttons allow you to quickly switch between audio and conference modes. The Meeting can be used in one of three modes: Discussion mode highlights each speaker around the room and highlights them when they talk, Presentation mode dynamically changes the camera focus onto the person who is speaking, and Global mode, which captures the whole room with both cameras.
The system is powered by the included 12V power adapter and a USB cable is included to connect to a Mac or Windows computer.
- 8K 360° view of the entire conference room without stitching
- Sends 1080p25 video over USB
- Two wide, fisheye lenses with 220° field of view, f/2.4 aperture
- Intelligent auto-tracking, auto-ISO, auto-exposure, autofocus
- Hidden pop-up camera can be pushed down for privacy
- Eight omnidirectional microphones pick up audio from up to 13' away
- Two 10W full-duplex speakers
- Three modes: Discussion to highlight participants, Presentation to highlight a speaker, Global to show all participants in two panoramas
- Plug-and-play design, connect to Windows or Mac computer with USB cable
- Works with popular conferencing apps such as Skype, Cisco Webex, Zoom, Slack, and GoToMeeting