This Miller CiNX 5 and HDC 150 1-Stage Tripod System features the CiNX 5 fluid head, 150mm bowl tripod legs, ground spreader, and a wheeled carry case. The tripod legs have 24mm tubing and integrated spiked feet and are optimized for a ground spreader.
The CiNX 5 supports 4.4 to 46.2 lb loads and offers 16 steps of counterbalance and 7 + 0 steps of pan and tilt drag. It natively features a flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, and this bundle adds a 150mm bowl claw adapter. This head is designed to achieve ultra-soft starts and stops and balanced diagonal transitions. A sideload camera plate system allows you to efficiently mount and remove your camera.
With the head and ground spreader attached, the tripod offers a height range of 36.5 to 68.5" in one stage of adjustment.
The wheeled case is designed with high-pressure resin, polymer, and aluminum materials and has a top handle, side handle, and bottom wheels. It's IP67 watertight and resistant to dust, moisture, acids, and sand. Other features include an automatic air pressure valve and inner padding
CiNX 5 Fluid Head Features
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology and balanced diagonal transitions
- 3/8"-16 threaded flat base (a 150mm bowl claw adapter is included in this bundle)
- 16 steps counterbalance
- Payload range of 4.4 to 46.2 lb
- 7 + 0 steps of pan and tilt drag; illuminated controls
- Sideload platform with safety lock
- 5.9" camera plate sliding range
- Four anti-twist ARRI accessory mounts
- Illuminated bubble level
- Wide operating temperature range of -40 to 149°F