The Avid Pro Tools Studio 1-Year Subscription Multiseat License NEW is available to academic institutions who do not own Pro Tools Studio and would like to install at least 5 network seat licenses in a lab, for a one-year period.
The go-to audio-production software for professional songwriters, musicians, creators, and engineers working in the music, film, and TV industry, Pro Tools Studio lets you create, record, edit, mix, and master music and sound for picture quickly using powerful yet easy-to-use tools. Capture performances in pristine 32-bit float / 192 kHz audio for high-dynamic-range recordings with depth and dimension. Bringing ideas to life is easy with fast workflows, real-time MIDI tools, a massive collection of classic outboard processors, coveted musical instruments, loops, analog consoles, and some of the world's most popular guitar effects—over 115 plug-ins in total. You can mix both stereo and immersive multichannel audio projects with fully automated ease to create Dolby Atmos music or work with Ambisonics. Elevate your recording and mixing experience with tightly integrated audio interfaces and surfaces that offer DSP acceleration, for near-zero latency and unmatched hands-on control.
- 64 simultaneous recording I/O
- 512 audio tracks, 512 instrument tracks, 1024 MIDI tracks
- 128 aux tracks/routing folders, 128 VCA tracks, 64 master tracks
- 1 video track
- Stereo, Surround, Dolby Atmos, and Ambisonics mixing
- Pro Tools | Carbon Hybrid Engine, VENUE | S6L support
- 1-year access to latest version of Pro Tools Studio software. Once your subscription lapses, you no longer have access to Pro Tools Studio unless you renew or resubscribe.
- 1-year access to all available Pro Tools Studio updates.
- 1-year access to Standard support with unlimited online technical support plus billing and account help—response within 24 to 48 hours.
- 1-year access to the Complete Production Bundle (over 115 plug-ins) and HEAT add-on.
- 1-year access to Pro Tools | PlayCell sample-playback instrument.
- 1-year access to Celemony Melodyne essential.
- 1-year access to Pro Tools | Sonic Drop—get exclusive new samples, loops, and/or instrument presets every month.
- 1-year access to Inner Circle rewards—over $2500 in free plug-ins plus music and sound libraries, training resources, and more.
- Access to 1GB of Cloud Collaboration storage, 2GB high-quality loop library, plus over 3GB of bonus samples and sounds for virtual instruments.
- Users who want to continue using Pro tools Studio after the 1-year period ends may purchase a 1-Year Subscription Multiseat License RENEWAL before their current subscription expires—keeping the same System ID that's already in their iLok account.
- If your 1-year subscription has already expired, you need to purchase a Multiseat License NEW subscription. Starting a NEW subscription surrenders your existing Pro Tools license and creates a new Pro Tools System ID in your iLok account—which you will then have to move onto your iLok USB or iLok Cloud session.
- Pro Tools runs on Intel-based Windows and Mac computers computers as well as on M1- and M2-based Mac computers.
- Choose to authorize the software either via cloud license with iLok Cloud (requires a constant Internet connection) or with a physical iLok 2 / iLok 3 key (available separately).
- With this Multiseat license, no longer does each student need an individual iLok and iLok license to access the software. Now, they can do so over the same LAN. This reduces licensing snags, streamlining the administration of multiple licenses.
- Running this Multiseat license requires a networked computer to act as the license server.
Pro Tools | SynthCell is a modern virtual synth that offers a wide palette of sounds in Pro Tools—from old-school familiar to the truly unique. Sporting two oscillators, two multimode filters, an LFO, envelopes, an arpeggiator, and a variety of effects, you can start sculpting your own sounds from scratch or cruise through the library of presets and instantly find something organic, distorted, smooth, chaotic, or analog, without ever touching a knob.