Providing a traditional baryta-like surface, Galerie Gold Fibre Pearl from Ilford is an ideal paper for high-quality printing. Offered here in a 17" x 49' roll, Gold Fibre Pearl is a cellulose-based, fine-art paper with a natural white tint and excellent sharpness. It has a wide color gamut for beautiful color reproduction, crisp detail, and tonality. Additionally, this durable and age-resistant paper is capable of printing deep blacks, making it ideal for digital toning as well as black and white printing.
- Traditional baryta-like surface offers wide color gamut for vivid images
- Cellulose-based, fine-art paper with natural white tint and excellent sharpness
- Beautiful color reproduction, crisp detail, and tonality
- Ideal for digital toning and black and white printing
- Free of optical brighteners with a natural white tint
- Durable and age-resistant paper