Add the XDCA-FX9 Extension Unit from Sony to the back of your PXW-FX9 camera to add an ENG-style shoulder mount and additional I/O and power to your camera. The unit features a 4-pin XLR DC power output to power accessories and other equipment, as well as three BNC outputs for raw video, a reference signal, and timecode. A LAN interface and two USB ports provide live streaming and file transfer abilities, as well as compatibility with XDCAM Air streaming playback.
With the latest firmware update, the unit supports 16-bit raw 4K/2K recording output to compatible external recorders, as well as provide functionality to a built-in wireless audio slot for DWX/UWP wireless receivers.
- Enables ENG-style shoulder mounting for FX9
- Multi-pin V-lock-type camera mount
- 4-pin XLR DC output
- REF, timecode, and raw video BNC outputs
- 2-pin light power output
- D-Sub 15-pin port for wireless receiver
- One LAN and two USB Type-A ports for live streaming and XDCAM Air capability